T20 WC: Target 172 is not easy, said SL Captain Shanaka – News2IN
Cricket

T20 WC: Target 172 is not easy, said SL Captain Shanaka

T20 WC: Target 172 is not easy, said SL Captain Shanaka
Written by news2in

Sharjah: Captain Sri Lanka Dasun Shanaka said the 172 target managed by his team pursued Bangladesh in the T20 World Cup Super 12 match here on Sundays is not easy.
They achieved it because there were two sets of batsmen to do the work.
Charith Hander Young Asalanka destroyed unbeatably from 49 balls while fellow Southpaw Bhukuka Rajapaksa made half a century (53) as Sri Lanka beat Bangladesh with five numbers.
Read all World Cups, Sri Lanka vs.
Bangladesh: Asalanka who is invincible Bangladesh by five goals in their Super 12 T20 World Cup match Group 1 on Sunday.
“It’s not the easiest target to pursue but once the BATSMENT is set, whatever target can be chased,” Shanaka said at a post-match presentation.
“It is an amazing innings from Asalanka.
It is very important that young people ride at this stage, it is very pleasant to see it.” Read Alsoshakib to T20 Cup-Takerbangladesh World Cup Shakib All-Round Hasan on Sunday becoming a leading goalkeeper in the history of the T20 World Cup, surpassing the former Lakaran Takaran Afridi when he refused the Nissanka Sri Lanka path for Super 12 of them during Super 12 matches ” I am very happy and my friends at home will be very happy, they always support me.
I want to defend it and hope to do the same for my country in the coming match, “he said.
“When I faced the first ball, it looked like a good tone and I supported myself to play my natural game.
Rajapaksa play a brilliant beats and he changed momentum,” said 24-year-old Asalanka, who had just played eight years.
Odis and four T20i before Sunday’s match.
Captain Bangladesh Mahmuditlah said he thought 171 could be maintained.
“Liton and Naim gave us a very good start.
Naim holds innings.
Mushfiq plays brilliant innings.
We were in the tenth match.
But everything was wrong for us after that.” We will fix it in the next match.
We watched the IPL game and think additional spinners would help.
Spinners are well closed but we missed several opportunities.
This game will increase our batting unit and we look forward to the next match.

About the author

news2in