T20 World Cup: Pakistan PM Imran Khan led praise after losing the team – News2IN
Cricket

T20 World Cup: Pakistan PM Imran Khan led praise after losing the team

T20 World Cup: Pakistan PM Imran Khan led praise after losing the team
Written by news2in

Former Prime Minister of Cricket Pakistan, Imran Khan, offered comfort after Babar Azam’s high flying team suffered the exit of the Twenty20 World Cup with a careful defeat in Australia in the semi-finals.
The former Pakistani champion entered the contest after winning their five round-robin matches at Super 12 Stage but Wicketkeeper Matthew Wade’s mixture stepped on three six consecutively on Thursday to reach the pursuit of seeing Australia to the final.
Read Alsot20 World Cup: Australia defeated Pakistan to regulate the last clash with New Zealand’s attitude in Australia, coupled with several trademark Shoddy Fielding by Pakistan who had haunted them in the past, seeing the book Aaron Finch A Berth in the final against New Zealand.
“To Babar Azam and Team: I know exactly how you feel now because I have faced the same disappointment on the cricket field,” said the former captain Khan on Twitter.
To Babar Azam & Team: I know exactly how you feel now because I have faced similar mismatches …
https://t.co/qprn24Odyp- Imran Khan (@imrankhanpti) 1636654481000 “but you all have to be proud of the quality of the cricket you are playing and humility you show in your victory.
Happy Australian Team.
“Former captain Ramiz Raja, who served as Head of the Pakistani Cricket Council, also praised the team for their appearance in the tournament, which they won in 2009.” You have united the land And you have refreshed the mood, “King said.
“We thank you and we are proud of your way of fighting.
Boys are well done.” You have a unified soil and you have refreshed the mood with appointments.
We thank you and we are proud of the way …
https://t.co/jvjutD7R0x- Ramiz Raja (@iramizraja) 1636653206000There also supports Hasan Ali who has hot water time in Australia.
After conceding 44 running in the four occult overs, Bowler Hasan quickly also spilled catches from Wade.
Bowling Quick Wismsim Akram urged fans to support Hasan instead of criticizing it.
“What we don’t want is that the whole country gets after the poor Hasan Ali now,” said Akram to Pakistan Channel A Sports.
“This situation is equally difficult for players for fans.
The players will go to their room, they will be silent, they will not talk to their families and defeat will haunt them.” As a nation, we don’t want to add fire to the fuel.

About the author

news2in